a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sasuke vs Artemis Pascalstar spar

2 posters

Go down

Sasuke vs Artemis Pascalstar spar Empty Sasuke vs Artemis Pascalstar spar

Post by Artemis Pascalstar Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:27 am

Artemis stood there, and she wonders about a lot of things. She just wants to get this spar over with so she can move on from this. She has her kunais in her pocket, and she just wanted to make sure that everything about this so that she can get back to her real ninja job being a medical ninja.
Artemis Pascalstar
Artemis Pascalstar
Academy Student

Dating/Married : Reap

Back to top Go down

Sasuke vs Artemis Pascalstar spar Empty Re: Sasuke vs Artemis Pascalstar spar

Post by Sasuke Uchiha Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:52 am

Sasuke appears behind Artemis bent down so that he was almost on his knees looking at the back of her head with his all black cloak,two Red Katana on his back,and his leaf head band around his head. Sasuke stood there looking at her wondering if he had been heard but didn't think so because one good thing about sasuke was that he had been known for being quiet when he snook up on someone. Just seconds after sasuke pushed off his legs an rose to his feet Hey, im over here said sasuke as he sighed.Lets get this over with...i have shit to do at the hokage office sasuke said to him self as he began to close his eye's waiting on Artemis to make the first move.
Sasuke Uchiha
Sasuke Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Leader/Sannin/Snake Sage/Akatsuki
Admin/Uchiha Leader/Sannin/Snake Sage/Akatsuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Pascalstar Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:41 am

"Okay, but I don't usually fight I'm a medical ninja." Artemis said. Artemis taken out her kunais and she dropped them, and then backs off. She didn't know if he was gonna pick them up or not. She just sighed, and she worried about something.
Artemis Pascalstar
Artemis Pascalstar
Academy Student

Dating/Married : Reap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down