a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kyuushi Shuuhei

Go down

Kyuushi Shuuhei Empty Kyuushi Shuuhei

Post by Sousuke Unagai Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:22 pm

Name: Kyuushi Shuuhei

Clan: Six Point Convergence

Village: Konohagakure no sato

Appearance: Kyuushi is a relatively young looking kid with Eight dots on her back surrounding her tattoo marking Hachibi. she wears a tight outfit to allow speed and bow accuracy. she has blue eyes and a normal face with two scars on her shoulder blades. she has one tattoo on her lower back of a butterfly with the kanji for Kamikaze Kochou

Personality: Kyuushi is a maniacal person with a sadistic nature. she enjoys toying with people a lot and could sometimes be confused for a villain when she goes on the offense. in reality she is afraid of herself and Hachibi's power but tries to hide that fact by acting tough

History:Kyuushi received Hachibi 20 years ago when her village was rampaged by it. in the past kyuubi was sealed but when naruto died it was freed. now that she has Hachibi she is an outcast and has no friends. with her archer clan she hoped to be able to make friends or seek help controlling Hachibi.

after becoming a chuunin she was able to fully activate her clans doujutsu. it has helped her in missions although in one case she was almost killed. at that point Hachibi raged and destroyed everything and every one close to her. upon returning to the village she was trained to control hachibi for 4 years. at the end of these four years she finally had full control of hachibi.

after passing jounin exams she managed to take a position on the hokage's personal guard squad and eventually took his place as eighth hokage. she presides over the entire leaf village now as well as the archer clan. she has yet to face any assasinations and hopes that will continue. >> <<

Rp Sample: Shadow looked up at dark with a less than enthusiastic face plastered across his visage. "Are you real?" he asked not caring for the response. He had hallucinations before why should this one be any difference. "If you are real you will forgive me for not believing you. The last real person I saw was a miserable excuse for a man and I suspect in such a place you would be no different." Shadow said beginning to break out in a cold sweat.

With his eyes beginning to roll back into his head his life began flashing before his eyes. "I think if you will indulge me, I will tell you of my life." he said closing his eyes and activating his Mangekyou Sharingan. "Tsukyomi." he muttered catching dark's gaze and initiating the genjutsu. "My tale begins as a child." he said trailing off as the scenery flashed.

A scene flashed in front of them to a building with two children sitting on the floor playing. A women walked in and grabbed them by their arms and pulled them away saying "You cannot be here right now." As the scene flashed it revealed Shadow on his own witnessing his uncle stab his father through the back with his sword. "My father . . . was murdered by his brother in the Uchiha tradition . . ." Shadow's ethereal voice drifted in pre-echoing itself as the scenery flickered again.

The scenery shifted leaving Dark in Konoha with Zetsumei in a room underground. Zetsumei turned to two young men each with their own Mangekyou Sharingan gleaming in their eyes. As he explained everything to the young men Shadow himself looked over and caught Dark's sight and stood up leaving a mirage of himself behind his stead. Walking over to Dark he looked him deeply in the eyes noticing something. "Rin`negan user . . . " he muttered as the scenery shifted once more.

This time the scene was outside and two men deeply engaged in combat with each other. Shadow and his brother were going at it ferociously. "You know nothing of my pain do you? You who were born with the power of a god and stand alone. The Almighty Pein." he continued sounding incredulous and frustrated. As he chastised Dark his battle continued to it's climax. Shadow had his brother pinned to the ground before pulling a jar out. "My pain," he said in a quiet voice clenching his fists so tightly his knuckles began to turn white "was killing my brother for power. Killing him for his eyes . . . then plucking them from his head with my bare hands." he explained his voice cracking as he spoke.

The scenery flipped again revealing an operating table. As the scene played out Shadow walked in and laid down on the table. Zetsumei walked in shortly thereafter with jar in hand. Setting it down he pulled a scalp out and murmured something indistinctly. He waited for Shadow to nod before he began cutting into the area around Shadow's very much awake face. Screaming in pain the procedure continued with Shadow standing next to Zetsumei and watching his every move. "The pain was outweighed by the promise of power but such is life." he said leaning over dark's shoulder.

The scenery faded to a few weeks later with Shadow still on that table with bandages over his eyes. Zetsumei walked in and removed the bandages and Shadow blinked painfully in the blinding light. His eyes seeming to glow blood red with both his and his brothers Mangekyou Sharingan patterns gleaming on their surface. A few weeks later in the vision Shadow was being chased from his village. With only the clothes he had on currently on his back and a small sack of food he stumbled away from the village.

"Now you know my story. Let us review you shall we." he said calmly as the scenery changed once more to reveal Konoha years ago. The village seemed peaceful from the ground level but from above it was plain to see it was in chaos. "Your doing, or should I say your predecessor's doing." he said pointing down at the village. as he spoke a single figure leapt up above the village ten feet in front of them. It was Pein's Deva path Yahiko. Yahiko strained for a few seconds before releasing an enormous amount of chakra. As it hit the village the ground bubbled away from Yahiko and it spread to within a hundred feet from the village's outer wall.

"Your only redeeming characteristic is that you house both good and evil within you. You who have the power to control, life and death, push and pull, you are the one deciding factor in the world." the scenery below flashed and a giant figure rose from the center of the village. Once it reached full height it's mouth opened releasing hundreds of souls back to their bodies. With his energy nearing its limit the scene flickered back to the present situation.

Releasing Dark from the technique he spoke once more, "You may do with me as you like. I can be a strong Ally or in your case a strong path." he said whole heartedly expecting to be put out of his misery. Glancing up he saw the malice building in Dark's eyes. Finally release would be given to his wretched existance, or so he thought.
Sousuke Unagai
Sousuke Unagai
Academy Student

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum