a ninja's story
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Apprentice In Training

2 posters

Go down

An Apprentice In Training Empty An Apprentice In Training

Post by Oni Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:09 am

The Forest Of Death!
==================

Oni entered through a small gap in the fence on the western side. He wondered if his sensei would find him and train him, or he could punish him for wondering into the forest of death. O well..if he finds me, then he finds me....

He clambered up the side of a large greyish coloured tree. Upon reaching the higher branches, he leaped off the branch, landing on a branch on a similar tree quite a distance away. Oni carried on doing this in hopes of increasing his speed while also getting to know the layout of the forest ready for the chuunin exams, that is if it takes place at konoha....

Oni landed with a thud. Sitting on the thick branch, he shot of landing in a small enclosure encircled by trees.
Oni
Oni
Genin/Uchiha/Taski's Apprentice

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down

An Apprentice In Training Empty Re: An Apprentice In Training

Post by Taski Uchiha Sun Aug 30, 2009 2:08 pm

Taski then walks to in the forest of death wearing nothing but a t shirt and short. Oni!?!?! yelled Taski. Are you here? asked Taski looking around. Taski the sensed Oni. Oni there you are..Where were you?i was worried sick.. said Taski breathing heavily. So whats up? why are you out here all alone.You could of gotten hurt? asked Taski as he picked him up.Here get up you are gonna get sick.said Taski. It looks like you wanted to train. am i correct? asked Taski smiling. if its training you want then its training you will get said Taski. Taski sounded like he was a general of war.
Taski Uchiha
Taski Uchiha
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist
Admin/Uchiha Meber/Sannin/Former Akatsuki Leader/1 Of The Legendary Seven Swordmen Of Mist

Bloodline : Uchiha

Back to top Go down